My Saturday was busy as a bee, hence the title. I went to school on a Saturday (ughhh I hate that) just for my Prof to check my concept which I sent her via email years ago. I hope she doesn't see this! hahaha! Then, my friends and I attended Blogger's Congress 2. But, we had to go early because I still have two debuts to attend. After, I went to a barkada's debut then an after party courtesy of another friend. Sometimes, I miss being bored.
Here's what I wore in the morning:
Ralph Lauren Denim Polo; Penshoppe Pants; Forever 21 boots; Thrift accessories;
The last photo of my silver bangle. I lost it somewhere that night. Clumsy me :(((((
I just layered a black coat on my outfit later for a more formal feel. :)
The debutant and I. Look at the shadow. cutieeee
After party at Bliss!!
All succeeding photos are bangag hahaha
Chilled at Starbucks after while waiting for our sundos.
Cute nyo dito <3
Fell asleep at Starbucks!! HAHAHA!
Awesome night with friends!!! More to come!
lovely pants!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cylia!! :)
ReplyDelete