October 21, 2011

Black and White

This is what I wore to a shoot at Rizal Park for a midterm project. This look was purely accidental. With a hectic schedule, I had no time to think about what I should wear! I just literally pulled anything from my closet, put on a cardigan and wore shorts. I added some accessories and I was good to go! I decided to wear boots because I knew it would be muddy all over Rizal park.  Luckily, it turned out good!  The weather was so bipolar that day, it rains then it suddenly gets sunny and extremely hot. I love all the photos which are by my awesome friend, Marielle Misalucha!!! (Thanks!! >:D<)  I'll probably use these photos a lot!  hahahaha!

Vintage cars shirt from Solo; Thrift Black Cardigan from Uniqlo; Shorts from Bench; Boots from Forever 21; Shades from Rayban; Fedora from SM Dept. Store and Random Accessories.

 Doesn't look like Rizal Park at all!





Thank God It's Friday!!! REST REST REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment