October 22, 2011

Borrowed

Can I just say that stripes plus denim are forever!? Btw, I had two sets of photos yesterday. One wearing Vans and one wearing my friend's boots. Here's the story: after doing my outfit shots wearing Vans, I saw his boots and I took it out of his feet and I had another set of outfit shots. LOL. 

|Striped shirt from Penshoppe; Denim Polo from Gap; Bag from Lacoste; Pants from Penshoppe; Random accessories; Vans shoes and Borrowed boots|
(This is what I really wore)
I'm wearing boots at all photos under this. :)



Start of Philippine Fashion Week tomorrow!! :)

8 comments:

  1. it´s so cool. Come to see mine.
    xoxo

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your casual outfit looks great. The combination of your shirt and polo were cool.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there, i know you from chictopia and if u dont mind, visit my blog too and go follow if you like it http://alissasafiera.blogspot.com/ i will follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla! You have a nice blog too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks _sabo skirt_ :) Nice shop and blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alissa! I followed you already! :)

    ReplyDelete