The title is for all of us who are against SOPA, PIPA and all other forms of censorship! No Retreat, No Surrender!! You might want to watch this video to understand it further:
Anyways, I had this polo for a really long time already but I just didn't know how to wear it. I think I was afraid I'll look like an army or someone taking ROTC that's why it caught webs in my closet. The past few days, I've been addicted to Tumblr and probably that's where I got my inspiration for this outfit. Believe me! Tumblr is such an awesome place to look for fashion inspiration. (Check my tumblr account)
|Jack & Jones NY Polo, H&M Plain white Shirt; Penshoppe Gray pants; Forever 21 boots; Charlie studded bangle; DIY Necklace; Cartier bangle|
Click here if you're looking for some V-necks with coupons, similar to my H&M plain white shirt.

Some details of my polo:




My favorite photo!! <3
![]() |
| FAVORITEEEEE |
Wondering why my photos are this good? I asked a very good friend of mine, Michelle, to take my outfit shots and edit them! Thankssss! These photos are gorgggg!
PS. Hype my look!! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment