January 1, 2012

2011:The year that was.....

Happy New Year!!! I'm back from Blogging Break!! I invented that! hahaha! This Holiday Vacation, I decided to hibernate and charge because next term looks tough! I just stayed inside my room while eating junk food and watching Romantic Comedies! All I wore were pambahay and I'm not blogging about that! hahaha! School starts in 3 days so expect outfit shots again! YAY!!! So here's a list I made. 2011:The year that was.....

Full of Debuts
Nights full of dancing and drinking with the best people almost every week. 2011 was the year when most of my girl friends celebrated their 18th and I never missed any one's! These nights are awesome nights when we partied the night away and forgot all our worries! If only I could rewind 2011's best parties!!!

Philippine Fashion Week
I've never attended PFW before and I've been dreaming to see runway shows and be surrounded by the most fashionable people in the country. When the opportunity of becoming an intern for Runway Production came up, I said: "I MUST get in", fortunately, I became a Model Relations intern! This one week was really hectic but that one week was full of Fun, Fashion and Friendship!!!  Beyond the runway and the fashion, I am more thankful for the people I met and the friends I made during this 3 month internship!
Communication Arts
One thing that I am most thankful for this year is being accepted in Communication Arts after shifting from Philippine Mass Media. The department got 120 students only and the first list didn't include my name. I was really devastated but still optimistic. The next day, a miracle happen and I got included! I started taking my majors last May and boy, it was HARD!  I've never been stressed so much!! Good thing, my grades so far are still good! Thank God! One factor that lets me continue studying hard is college barkada and friends who are with me through thick and thin. I just laugh the stress away when I'm with them and they're always there to help me. Thanks guys!!
Appearing twice on TV and on Philippine Daily Inquirer
It's not like you can appear on TV or a Newspaper everyday right? (Unless you're an artista of course), So I included this! Hahaha! The first one was at The Buzz. It was a field trip for my Intbrod subject. The Second one was at Showtime! This time, I was with my orgmates and some of my closest friends. Lastly, my Philippine Daily Inqurer photo at the 2bU section.
Bonding Times with le Family!

Nothing beats spending time with your family! Everyone comes and goes except your family! I get to go places with them, pig out with them, go to church every Sunday with them and celebrate the most important occasions with them etc etc! Last 2011, a cousin of mine had a magical wedding too! I hope we can travel farther places this 2012!
UKAYGASM

To all my readers, I couldn't have done it without you! Did that sound like Dora? hahaha! Last marked the start of my fashion blogging due to my love for ukay and dressing up! I promise to post more outfit shots and informative stuff in my blog this 2012!!! Thank you so much for your support!!!! <3
Thank you friends and family for being part of my 2011!! Sure it was challenging at times but because of God and the people around me, I survived! Hope we can have more memories this 2012!!  To a better and greater year ahead! Happy New Year! <3 I leave you with this meme:

No comments:

Post a Comment