Today is such a great day. I love it when I learn a lot of insights from my professors! First, during Art Appreciation, my prof made us realize how people live in photographs/films already. It's when you go to a new place then take as much pictures as you can because you don't want to forget how the place looks like and stuff like that. But, you're so busy taking photos you forget to live the moment. You see the place through the lens and not your eyes. And when you watch chic flicks to feel love instead of really looking for love or when you want to be scared, instead of going to a haunted house, you watch a horror film instead. I don't know if you're getting me but I just want to share this to you guys! :) Next was at Introduction to print, some of the last words of my prof to us was: "Do you really need the printed product or are you after the information?" I, together with my group mates danced an ethnic dance called Maglalatik. LOLOL! Then finally, our Introduction to Global Society prof announce that we won't have a final exam but we will have an amazing race instead! YEHEY! If you read this text, Thank you so much for your patience! :D
Here's what I wore today:
|Polo from Ralph Lauren; Shirt from Moschino; Pants from Penshoppe; Shoes from Converse; Bag from Lacoste; Beanie borrowed from Andy|
Lacoste ad much?
Thank you fro taking my outfit shots, Kate!! :)
December, please be good to me!!! :)
hey, I loove your blog!!! I'm following
ReplyDeletecheck my blog too, maybe you like it
xoxoxo
www.look-diario.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete