This is one of the debuts that I really had serious fun! Here are the photos to prove how wild that night was!
First of all, here's what I wore to the event. Of course I had to be extra fashionable because of the theme:
|Polo from Abercrombie and Fitch; Vest from Daniel Hechter; Coat from Zara Man; Thrifted Christian Dior Paisley Necktie; Bench Pants; Calvin Klein Belt; Forever 21 boots|
|Hair:Nikka Erana|
*Forgive my haggard look omg!!*
Two photos are enough for my outfit. I don't want this post to be a photo overload. Here are the program party and photo booth pictures:
The program started with Paola entering the venue while singing the song, The Climb *LSS*:
Lovely designs all over the place! I'm so close to stealing them. HEHE! (Paola if you're reading this *cough*)
I almost put the tower and mirror inside my bag LOL!
We had a surprise dance number for Paola! Hahaha! Most embarrassing
moment of my life but it was definitely worth it! <3
This part is so sweet :">
Love the entrance! I want my house to have one!
Love this crazyyyy bunch!!
BLOGGERS UNITED!!!

The gorgeous princess of the night! <3 Happy Birthday Paola! May all your dreams come true!!
Oh and finally, THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! <3
Till the next debut, folks!



No comments:
Post a Comment