This is by far the shortest outfit post here in my blog. I wore this outfit at the day 6 of Philippine Fashion Week! I had class that day in the morning till afternoon, the weather was so hot, had a hard time looking for a cab to SMX and finally, Luxewear, Lee and Oxygen shows. It was Denim day because of Lee! I looked one of their models (wishful thinking) because I paraded with them.
I wish I can show you how I came up with this outfit. This is a shirt plus a cardigan plus a denim vest combination. AMAZING huh! hahaha! I wore it like a jacket in school then at SMX, the shoulder part of the cardigan kept on falling so I just let it falll and TADA! Here's the outcome:
|Thrift Denim Vest; Bench Shirt; Uniqlo Cardigan; DIY Feather Necklace; Bench Pants; Forever 21 boots|
Next post will be my PFW Day 7 outfit and Marioooooo! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment