The past month has been very busy. Papers, shoots, interviews and projects here and there! All my free time went to my studies and I needed time to rest (that's watching The Walking Dead and Sex and The City series) . My camera got broken too and the repair is taking forever!!!! That's the reason why I had a blogging hiatus. But the good thing is that I'm back and I'm so happy to see that my hits reached almost 10500 even if I'm not active the past month. Thanks you so much guys!
Anyway, last week, my blogger friend,
Paola and I had a shoot with my photographer friend, Michelle. Check out our awesome photos:
|Pink Polo: Gap; Letterman Jacket: Topman; Pants: Bench; Lace-ups: Zara; Satchel: Topshop|
Love this photo! Parang di sa La Salle!

I missed blogging so much!!!!! Good thing I'm back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment