I was supposed to be giving a report today that's why I tucked in my polo to have a sense of formal with a touch of casual. Unfortunately, it didn't push through because my professor had so many activities in mind. So I spent most of my free time practicing being a radio show director for my radio production subject. It took us 2 hours to be able to perfect our show for Monday's presentation. Hope it all works well on Monday!
Here's what I wore today:
Tommy Hilfiger Polo; Levi's belt; Penshoppe pants; Thrift Vintage Dior Bag; Vans shoes; random accessories.
It's good to stack up bracelets when you have a basic look.
DIY leather strap bracelet; random wooden beads bracelet; Cartier bangle; Batangas souvenir shop shell bracelet; Gift Robot ring and thrift indian head ring.
Swatch watch; Silver Bangle
Commarts Friends who were with me last night!
Thank you Miko for taking my outfit shot! :)
Pray for the success of our radio show presentation on Monday!
Kala ko si Bill yung last photo =))
ReplyDeleteOMG! ALDRIN! Magkamukha tayo dito! :))
ReplyDeleteI like so much your blog. Check out mine i follow me if you want!
ReplyDeletehttp://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com